Thursday, December 11, 2014

decorations of red on a green christmas tree

IMG_4639
IMG_4642
IMG_4648
IMG_4636
IMG_4644
IMG_4654
IMG_4638
IMG_4650
IMG_4641
IMG_4643
Thrifted skirt, gifted t-shirt, vintage 60's cardigan, vintage 40's hat, vintage 60's coat, Target tights, and Ferragamo flats.

I'm clearly obnoxiously into dressing for the holidays. In the past week, I've been pulling anything that's red or green out of my closet (and sometimes pairing it together like this). Luckily for me, this newly thrifted skirt of mine is red AND green.
It's actually a girl's skirt, but it fits me. The only part about it that doesn't fit me is the suspenders. I left them hanging to the side because if I had put them on, I would have looked like I was wearing a ridiculous tunic.
When I thrift, I don't care what age or gender a particular item of clothing belongs to. If I like it and it fits me, it's coming home with me!

I'm so happy I actually remembered to wear a hat. I'm such a spaz that I normally forget any kind of accessory and all the beautiful hats I have never get worn. I'm thinking about leaving myself post-it notes all over the house to remind me to accessorize. Is that overkill?

I hope you're having a great week and surviving the first big snow storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment