Thursday, July 31, 2014

blue jean baby

IMG_4319
IMG_4340
IMG_4313
IMG_4333
IMG_4324
IMG_4336
IMG_4327
IMG_4331
IMG_4342
Thrifted I Heart Ronson blouse, 90's Calvin Klein jeans cut into shorts, vintage leather bag, and vintage 80's Van Dal leather boots.

Boots and shorts are pretty nonsensical. Kind of like shorts and sweaters (which I'm also guilty of wearing a lot). It's one of those things that is so wrong that it's right. It highlights the boot, especially ankle boots.
Speaking of boots, I'm still drooling over this hunter green pair. They came all the way from the UK and somehow ended up in my possession. For all of the ugly shoes that were made in the 80's, an equal amount of amazing pairs were produced. A ton of the vintage shoes in my collection are from the totally tubular decade. Maybe it's my soft spot for all things 1980's (movies, music, clothes), but I think these boots are rad.

I've been pretty busy getting ready for the my city's summer festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment