Wednesday, December 26, 2012

you have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage 1960's skirt, thrifted turtleneck, years old Last Kiss coat, years old JC Penny hat, Target tights, vintage bag, and Betsey Johnson pumps.

I took these photos almost a week ago but just didn't have any time to post them. A lot has changed since then. I got 2 1/2" of my hair cut off and I love it, the whole world is now covered in snow, and sadly Christmas has passed. In my family we celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, which starts now and goes until the epiphany on January 6th. We don't give each other gifts everyday like in the song, but we do keep the spirit alive. The general public doesn't really, a lot of people I know took their trees down already. I can't do that!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday if you celebrate it! I had a pretty great one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment