Monday, December 31, 2012

a year in review

Well today is the last day of 2012 and tomorrow will mark the 3 year anniversary of my blog! I can't believe I've been doing this for so long. I love it, it's a journal of my ever changing style. It's also a journal of the ever changing me. I think 2012 was a great year! Let's look back at some of my favorite outfits of 2012.

January:
Photobucket

February:
Photobucket

March:
Photobucket

April:
Photobucket

May:
Photobucket

June:
Photobucket

July:
Photobucket

August:
Photobucket

September:
Photobucket

October:
Photobucket

November:
Photobucket

December:
Photobucket

Best new things of 2012:

Dolce Vita Jemma boots. I won them!
Photobucket

Marc by Marc Jacobs little purse (sweetest anniversary gift).
Photobucket

Dolce & Gabbana
Photobucket

My birthday BCBG and Miu Miu!
Photobucket
Photobucket

MORE: My new couch, 50's skirt from NYC, my awesome shoe shelf, and all my thoughtful Christmas gifts.

I honestly can't believe 2012 is over. It went by so quickly and brought on changes good and bad. I honestly grew as a person, made great new friends, and just enjoyed being alive.
Then there were the bad things. Getting lost in the woods (which makes a funny/pathetic story now), losing my Grandma, and not being as selfless as I could be.

I hope 2013 brings more great change and a sea of happiness for not just me, but everyone! I'm leaving you with one of the best changes I made in 2012, my hair!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment