Tuesday, September 25, 2012

zig and zag

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Missoni for Target dress, thrifted leather bag, eBay sunglasses and Target booties.

There is nothing more essential to me than simple styling after a night of feeling sick. That's exactly how I dressed this morning. If you have been reading my blog for awhile you've probably seen this dress before. It's such a statement piece that it doesn't need much else. That's why I chose it this morning. After a year, I'm still smitten with it. The colors and knit make it perfect for fall, which is the best time of year.

Fall is also wonderful because I can wear my new booties! I scored these for 6 bucks in the Target clearance aisle. I sometimes feel like I'm always at Target. I get a lot of basics there because of their awesome clearance prices. Too much wonderfulness. Also, too much money spent there.

Well, I'm already loving our beautiful fall weather. I hope you're enjoying it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment