Wednesday, September 5, 2012

birds of a feather

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miu Miu SS 2010 swallow clogs.

I am so excited to share these beautiful, beautiful clogs with you. They are from my dream collection. You may remember the hysteria all the shoes caused! Miu Miu killed it with all of the pieces, I could seriously wear everything. Even though 2 years have passed, it's still so awesome!
I never thought in a million years I would own a piece. They were a super sweet birthday present from my parents. They got a great deal because there is a crack in the wood. I'm going to get it fixed by my awesome shoe guy. Want to know how little they scored them for? $62! That seems impossible. They retailed for something around $545. Insane, just insane.
I could go on, but I'll stop there. I'm taking them to get fixed tomorrow so hopefully they'll be on my feet soon!

I hope everyone is having a great short work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment