Friday, July 20, 2012

summer

Photobucket
(Summer 2010)

Since summer is in full swing, I thought I'd share with you my summertime playlist. This time of year epitomizes listening to music until the wee hours of the morning. It's my favorite time of year to be alive. I love music, as most people do. I love to listen to every genre and like to think I have varied tastes. I hope you enjoy and maybe find something new, or remember and old favorite. Every single song on this playlist I love with every fiber of my being. If you could take a look in my window at night, I'd likely be dancing around to one of these tunes whilst singing embarrassingly.

I should probably stop, I could go on all night. No one would want to read a playlist that long!
Hope you enjoy some of these rockin' tunes this summer.

1 comment:

  1. You helped me rediscover some of my favorite oldies. Thanks so much for this. <3
    I might post something like this soon for my readers!

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete