Wednesday, July 18, 2012

if the silence takes you then I hope it takes me too

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage dress, American Eagle heels, Gap bag, and eBay sunglasses.

I finally, FINALLY, got to wear this dress. It had been sitting in my closet for an entire year waiting to be taken in. Last night I finally got around to it and now it fits perfectly. Of course with my luck the first time I take it out for a spin, what happens? I sneeze and the top button on the back pops off. Today has just been filled with unlucky circumstances. I got attacked by my cat, stubbed my toe, slammed my shoulder - I'm just a bull in a china shop.

Brian and I took these photos while on our way to pick up our Chinese takeout. While waiting in the parking lot we got to witness a suburban white kid drug deal. Got to love kids with no common sense.

Well it's Wednesday; we're halfway to the weekend. I have some exciting plans. I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment