Thursday, May 3, 2012

the hardest button to button

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thrifted blouse, Charlotte Russe jeans, thrifted vintage bag, vintage necklace, Rue 21 bracelet, and Betsey Johnson platforms.

Like I said in my previous post, throwing on a button up blouse is the easiest way to lose the blues. Well, pairing one with my favorite jeans makes my dilemmas vanish instantly. By dilemmas, I mean the age old question of "what a heck do I wear today? I have nothing."
Speaking of my favorite jeans, they have taken a long hiatus from this blog. For some reason, I put them on the very bottom of my huge pile of pants. I thought they were too small for me now, which is delusional of me, but hey a girl has her moments. Last week I pulled them out from the bottom, and started our happy relationship once again.

I pulled this particular blouse out of a rack of a thousand while thrifting a few weeks ago. As soon as I looked it over, I realized I had no linen button ups and this one would be perfect. It ended up being $2, quite the steal even though it has no label. That's something I never really cared about. Except, when it comes to my shoes!

1 comment:

  1. The hardest button to button would be the top of my pants... all of them... 8 more pounds of baby weight to go lol! Yay for having jeans that fit :)

    ReplyDelete