Friday, March 2, 2012

introducing a change

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted vintage tuxedo blazer, Target tee, thrifted jeans, and Dolce Vita Jemma boots.

Photos courtesy of my lovely mother. DeLapa Photography.

For my whole life I've just been a brunette. I have never dyed my hair and I really wanted to try something new. I don't care if most people think the "ombre" trend is played out, trashy, or any other negative adjective to describe this hairstyle. I like it and it's a great way to experiment without totally ruining my hair. I also don't have the patience to dye my hair and wait for my natural color to grow back out. I like my natural color and am way too lazy about my hair to keep up with the roots. (It sounds awful but it's true. haha.)
It's pretty funny, I went in just to get the ends bleached so I could put turquoise on the ends. I ended up liking the blonde so much I decided to keep it. I'm just going to put a few blue streaks in. I've always wanted to try some wacky colors!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Morgan! I think it looks cool :) My friend literally just asked me about this and she wants to do it also, but was hesitant at first!

    I agree that it is easier to try this, because if you don't like it you can cut it off and don't have to worry about damaging your hair from re-dying (or bleaching) it :)

    Love the DV Jemma's!♥ And the blazer is adorable!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete