Friday, January 6, 2012

laid back

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hang Ten jeans, thrifted navy button up, vintage necklace, and Sam Edelman Zoe boots.

Today was unseasonably warm, something that I really enjoy. 50's in January is unheard of around these parts. I kept it airy and comfortable in this blouse that cost me $2.50. Now that I think of it, these jeans were also around $2.50. I got them on super sale and immediately regretted it because they were too small. Then, I lost ten pounds and they fit great! Hurrah!
Like I've said before, I don't wear jeans too often because I have a problem. I can never find a pair that fits right.
I liked keeping it casual today, I believe a button up adds a little snazz to any outfit.

I need to get ready for a night on the town with my family and boy. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love your blouse!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete