Tuesday, October 4, 2011

quasi-normal

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Freeze shirt, thrifted jeans, gifted scarf, and Forever 21 floral mary janes.

This is what I like to call my normal girl outfit. It almost makes me look like, you know a "normal" girl. Some good ol' skinny jeans, an ironic shirt and BAM you're good to go. Of course all the outfits in the world can't hide that fact that I'm just plain weird.
I still got looks though, mostly because I'm wearing one of the loudest colors and 5 inch pumps in the small town where I work. What can you do?
You can't really see the full scale of what my shirt says. It says "No Merci." Something that I found hilarious while shopping with my boyfriend. I called him over to look at it through my laughter, he thought I was nuts. It must have been a sleep deprived day. I still find it amusing and love that it's a little big. It's very comfy when I feel like bumming around.
Also, I'm still madly in love with my floral mary janes. They are hands down the most comfortable heels I own. Something I should probably make a major decision factor in high heel shoe shopping. Eh, what's love without pain?

I'm heading out to take care of myself. I think I'm getting sick...again.
Stay healthy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment