Thursday, September 15, 2011

the shoe list

With lingering money left from my birthday, what is there to do? Buy another pair of shoes of course. Here are some pairs that have been lingering on my brain.


I saw these at Macy's last week and I can't get the image out of my head. The blush suede is so romantic. A modern twist on a classic pump.


I've never really liked the Lita, I know some people are CRAZY for them. Except, I saw these and fell in love. I really love the mix of leopard and hot pink tongue. Perfect for winter and definitely a stand out shoe.


I am so in love with the studs on Lorissa. Just like with the Lita, I really don't have the money right now. If I did you'd definitely see Lorissa adorning my feet. I'm not sure what color I would get though...


Jessica Simpson Dany.
Yes, I love the infamous Dany platform. I really would love them in pewter but you can't buy them anymore. You can only get them on eBay. *Crossing my fingers a cheap pair will be listed*

So which pair should I go for?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment