Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When you wish upon a star...

I don't have any outfit photos for you today. After a stressful day of classes I came home to my apartment, soon after I found myself browsing through various webpages. I compiled a list of things I'm dying to have for summer. If I had an endless source of wealth these would be in my wardrobe in a heartbeat!




This lovely oh so girly floral dress from the ebay store lovelyladycloset, is something I'm really thinking of purchasing. It's 9.99 and is the epitome of everything I'm looking for in a summer dress. Light, girly, and just the right amount of floral. Nothing too grandma or curtain like. That's hard to find these days...
This is the Forever 21 Sweet Sailing bikini. Each piece is around 10 dollars and I would LOVE to wear it. Ever since I was a wee teenager I have been obsessed with anchor and sailor paraphernalia. Recently I noticed this has become a popular trend in stores like forever 21 and such. Such a convenience to me because when it's not popular, nautical stuff is very hard to find!
UPDATE: looks like I might be out of luck, the top to this bikini is sold out...

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of shorts for about 4 months now. I think I found the closest to my dream shorts! The American Apparel Hampton short. They're seersucker, lightweight, and old fashioned. Too bad they're out of my price range! They're priced at 45 dollars.

Here is another lovely piece from the ebay store lovelyladycloset. It goes for 9.99 and I've been think about getting it for awhile. What do you think?
Nautical knee socks from Forever 21. $4.80, nuff said...

Lastly, this elephant ring from Forever 21. I love elephants, there are little elephant figurines scattered around my apartment. Why not wear a little figurine on your finger?

These are the things I'm loving for summer. What's something you can't live without during the hottest months of the year?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. j'aime beaucoup la robe liberty, elle est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable and right up my alley!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that swimsuit
    you have a great blog, keep it up
    and thanks for the comments, they mean the world!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this - i think i want everything x

    ReplyDelete