Saturday, February 20, 2010

Treasure

I have no outfit to write about tonight because I just lounged around today. But I did want to post about one of the most treasured items in my closet...My Chanel Cambon flats.
I'm not taking about the kind of "Chanel" you can go to the mall and buy at a kiosk. Not fake shoes with fake authenticity cards. I'm talking about the luxury and the class of real true Chanel. For me, it just doesn't get any better than that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I first fell in love with these babies the second I saw them. It was 2 1/2 years ago and I was searching the internet to pass the boredom my summer had become. I saw them and knew I HAD to have them, haha. I did tons and tons of research to make sure I could find ones that were authentic, but they also had to be in my price range. It took two months and I finally found these on the UK ebay for 20 euro, which back then was about $40. That's amazing since the price of these shoes are usually up in the 300-400 range.
Photobucket
To any normal person my love for inanimate objects must seem insane!
Photobucket
To me these are truly a treasure.
What is your most treasured possession?

Good night, sleep tight x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment