Monday, November 3, 2014

just another freak in the freak kingdom

This year for Halloween, I was lucky enough to dress up as two different things. I love everything about Halloween and took the opportunity to dress as two very, very different characters.

For some reason, I was stuck on the idea of being genderbent this year. So I was a female Hunter S. Thompson.
IMG_4612
IMG_4614
IMG_4602

Going by the suggestion of my lovely friend Barbara from Barbara Ellen Shops Local, I went as Nina from Black Swan as the black swan. I've always loved this movie, being an ex-ballerina and all. I actually did wear an old pair of pointe shoes out all night. It wouldn't have been the same otherwise.
IMG_4619
IMG_4630
IMG_4634
IMG_4626
IMG_4635
IMG_4627
IMG_4620
My form is not what it use to be haha.

I hope that you had a wonderful Halloween! I sure did.
I really can't believe it's November already!

No comments:

Post a Comment