Thursday, November 8, 2012

who's that girl wearing mom jeans?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Takeout sweater from Kohl's, vintage Levi's, thrifted leather bag, years old sunglasses, and Target booties.

Oh yeah, that girl is me. As some of you may know, I'm part of the cult of vintage Levi's. We're a group of girls who are on the hunt for the discarded pairs of the past. We don't see these as "mom jeans." Personally, I'm always reaching for my Levi's when I'm bored of my other jean options. I own a few different styles but these are my favorite. I feel like they were tailored just for me. That's a really nice feeling to have when you get dressed in the morning.

I paired my jeans with a comfy sweater that I got for free with a Kohl's coupon. I get those occasionally and it seriously feels like Christmas. $10 toward anything I want? Hello clearance!
The finishing touch was the boots. I wasn't sure about how they looked at first, but in the end I liked it a lot. These little booties are perfect for the crisp fall weather we're having.

Well, it's almost Friday, almost time to kick up your heels and party! I hope you had a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Love your vintage Levi's! I've never been able to find a pair that fits me right, but I'm always on the hunt. And those boots look amazing, gotta love tar-jay :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete