Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Spots

I wasn't sure if I was going to post these photos because I didn't like how they turned out. Right before we set out to shoot, it started snowing like crazy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage coat and scarf, Gap shirt, H&M skirt, and Forever 21 booties.

I got this beautiful leopard coat at a secondhand shop that just opened in my hometown. I was dreaming of finding a leopard coat but I didn't think it was realistic to pay a lot of money for one. I found this beauty for $4, talk about a dream come true!
The skirt I'm wearing my mom and I found at H&M for $7. It fits me perfectly, and I love it. The studded detailing on the waistband takes it to another level.

I hope everyone is staying warm! It's freezing here.
xoxo,
Morgan

5 comments:

  1. I really like how the pictures came out and that coat is beautiful and such a bargain!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. $4! That is amazing! Lovely pics. with the snow falling!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your leopard print coat, a lot! :)SArahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is too cute!

    follow me? :)

    xoxo

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete