Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black Cherries.

Photobucket
It's crazy how just simple stitching on shoulders can change a plain shirt into something unique. I always loved this shirt, it has an American Apparel purple like color (which the camera didn't pick up very well.) I also loved the puffed sleeves, not too 80's tastic. A perfect compromise, my boyfriend hates it! Well anyway, it was originally 13 bucks and I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a simple shirt. But the other day I found it for 5 dollars on clearance, awesome.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was also playing around with purple lipstick. I really like the look of it, it's something different.

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Hot Topic
Suede pumps - Aldo
Anchor necklace - Forever 21
May Kay black cherry lipstick

Enjoy your evening! Xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Awh! I totally adore this outfit! Simplistic & chic. :)

    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was nervous about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace x

    Missy
    High street + Couture =
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete