Friday, January 15, 2010

Casual

Sorry it's been a couple of days since my last post. I've been hanging out with some friends before they have to go back to college. School is starting again in a couple weeks. I'm excited.

This outfit is from Tuesday when I went shopping with my boyfriend. I didn't get anything but he got some nice shirts. I was in a casual mood so I didn't do any make-up and my hair is all unruly. So please excuse my appearance.
Photobucket
I wasn't in the mood to look at the camera.
Photobucket
I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. My boyfriend blazer. It's so versatile it goes with just about anything.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jeweled shirt and boyfriend blazer- Charlotte Russe
Jeans- Zana Di
Motorcycle boots- Target
Star necklace- Vintage

Tell me, are you sick of winter yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment