Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunsets

The other day my mom and I went garage sailing. We ended up spending the evening at her house so she decided to by my guest photographer. That's what she does for a living! You should check out her blog http://delapaphoto.blogspot.com/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My beautiful Zac Posen shirt I picked up for $4.95.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zac Posen for Target shirt, random shorts, and TJ Maxx flats.


In my next blog post I have some exciting news to share!
Until then,
xoxo Morgan.

10 comments:

  1. i love the print in this dress beauty.. the sunnies are so funny!
    the red dress is so hot and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shirt is very cute
    I like it =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!! with the heart sunnies, it's perfection! Fabulous blog you have! and Rockin' Style!!!! kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your glasses :D great outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shirt! i almost bought it, but it wasnt on sale(:
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Des photos sont magnifiques, de plus tu est vraiment très jolie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your glasses!! You look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos. Great shirt and ring

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute pics, i love the ring where did u but it?

    closetconnection-ta@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How beautiful! Your mom's a great photographer!

    That shirt was only 4.95????!!! I want one! Wow. You look beyond amazing in this outfit. I love the flats too.

    And I'm excited for your exciting news!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete